Friday 28 August 2009

Scotland






Photos: Private


After a few days in Scotland (Edinburgh) we're back at home again. We had a wonderful trip and I fell absolutely head over heels in love with this wonderful place. The surroundings are beautiful with green mountains and castles and the city centre is really picturesque. The gothic feel of the architecture, the people and the charming dialect... if I could I wouldn't hesitate to give up my life in Sweden to go live there instead. This is without a doubt a place I´ll visit as many times as I can in the future. Who knows, maybe next time I'll be able to persuade my boyfriend to wear a kilt :).


Just before the trip I went through all the cabinets at home and finally found my long lost camera (yippie!). During our stay in Edinburgh we went to the Edge Festival to see our favourites, Faith no More. It was a night to remember, they were absolutely great and I can't describe it as anything less than fantastic. Good music and fantastic entertainment (the only minus would be the heat which was horrible).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin