Sunday 30 August 2009

Restoration Hardware

Photo Courtesy of Restoration Harware
Like many others I've found that this season's collection at Restoration Hardware  has hit a soft spot. It's rapidly become my favourite source of inspiration and I'm only onlu discouraged about one thing, like many other fantastic companies they don't ship to Europe. I agree some of the things aren't the cheapest on the market, but I would've been prepared to save up. My guess is that use one of my favourite suppliers, Eichholtz, a company I've made posts about before. I think I can recognize the fantastic lighting...
Another favourite would have to be the framed destination blinds. If you've read my previous posts, you know that I've been wanting these for some time.
I love the pictures so much, I'll make several posts on the collection just to show you what I'm missing out on. Did you get the bitter tone? I thought so...

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin