Sunday 9 August 2009

Destination blinds


Photo: Printdolls


Photo: Martha Stewart

From time to time I find new things I fall in love with (materialist as I am). My most recent obsession? Destination blinds. I think they're absolutely gorgeous and in my fantasies I decorate my home with numerous framed destination blinds. They look good everywhere with the white letters against the black background and I find that the impact is just as great as that of a big piece of furniture. For the moment they're a bit out of my price range but whenever I have a little money to spend you can bet this is what I'll spend it on. Many blinds are over 15 metres in length so I'd probably cut it up into smaller pieces and frame them separately. That's what I call value for your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin