Tuesday 18 August 2009

Loft












My guy went away on a business trip yesterday morning and will not be back until late thursday evening. I know it's only been a day but I'm already missing him terribly. I don't feel comfortable sleeping in the bed alone and stay awake most part of the night. Obviously the sleep deprivation makes me more tired and dizzy than usual, which I over compensate with tons of sweets and junk food. I've decided to really try to pull myself together and drag myself to the gym next week AND stop eating sweets from every day of the week... Ambitious I know, but I'll give it a go, hopfully for more than just one day.
I'm a big fan of loft apartments, so I thought i'd show you this beautiful home feautered in Marie Claire Maison. I love the raw stone walls and the industrial elements of the decoration. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin