Saturday 10 October 2009

Living with a cold sore






Photos courtesy Contry Living


Please forgive my absence the last week. I got a cold sore about a week ago and shallow as I am (apparently) it made me a bit depressed. Nothing seemed to cheer me up, not even some glossy new magazines made the trick, I just went home after work and basically went to bed. It's silly, I know, but I guess the self confidence isn't what it should be. Finally I can see signs of healing, so I guess I don't have to worry too much about becoming an agoraphobic ;).


I got a beautiful present from my beloved boyfriend for my birthday, which I hoped to show you. Unfortunately I need new batteries for my camera again (the last ones I bought were said to last longer than other kinds, which apparently meant 1,5 days), but as soon as I get them I promise to show you. In the meantime these pictures will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin