Tuesday 29 September 2009

Pottery barn holiday decoration







Photos courtesy Pottery Barn


It's been a while since my last confession, or wait a minute I mean post. In my defence I've celebrated my birthday a few days in advance. Obviously I have to get a grip of myself and spend more time working on the blog, so I'll make another promise and this time I'm intending to keep it. I can't let all my eager readers down now, can I? No, seriously I really appreciate all visitors and am very thankfull for every kind word I get.

I recently found some inspiring pictures at Pottery barn of holiday decoration and I thought I'd share them with you. Those of you with a keen eye will probably notice that not all of them fall within the category but I'm afraid you'll have to overlook that fact.

Good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin