Saturday 6 March 2010

Still here

Photos Courtesy of Maisons du Monde

I know it's been an eternity since I last put up a new post, but now I'm finally back. Due to problems with my Internet connection and some lack of inspiration I decided to let my blog rest for almost three months. Now, however I'm filled with inspiration and with my new Internet connection I expect less problems than before.

Here in Sweden the snow has been overwhelming this winter, hence it feels fantastic to be inspired by all the new spring collections from Lexington, Riviera Maison, Restoration Hardware, Ralph Lauren, Gant and the likes.

Maisons du Monde has been one of my favourites for a long time and I recently discovered that they had updated their homepage with several wonderful news. I recommend you warmly to take a look at their current collection at http://www.maisonsdumonde.com/. Photos listed above are just a few out of many favourites.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin